2014 “Magical Girl” Acrylic paint, Canvas F10 17.91x20.86
"Magical Girl Heroines: Sailor Moon and sailor senshi"
Making video :) / Canvas art “Magical Girl”
MASTER AT TAPING OFF PLZ TEACH ME
- Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind (1984)
- Castle in the Sky (1986)
- Grave of the Fireflies (1988)
- My Neighbor Totoro (1988)
- Kiki’s Delivery Service (1989)
- Only Yesterday (1991)
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Ocean Waves (1993)
- Pom Poko (1994)
- Whisper of the Heart (1995)
- Princess Mononoke (1997)
- My Neighbors the Yamadas (1999)
- Spirited Away (2001)
- The Cat Returns (2002)
- Howl’s Moving Castle (2004)
- Tales from Earthsea (2006)
- Ponyo (2008)
- Arrietty (2010)
- From Up on Poppy Hill (2011)
SHORTS, PRE-GHIBLI, AND OTHERS:
- Hols: Prince of the Sun (1968)
- Moomin (1969)
- Lupin the III (1971)
- Panda! Go, Panda! (1972)
- Heidi, Girl of the Alps (1974)
- 3000 Leagues in Search of Mother (1976)
- Future Boy Conan (1978)
- Anne of Green Gables (1979)
- The Castle of Caliostro (1979)
- Space Adventure Cobra: The Movie (1982)
- Gauche the Cellist (1982)
- Sherlock Hound (1984)
- Dog of Flanders (1997)
- Sky Color Seeds (1992)
- Ghiblies (2000) (Part I) (Part II)
- Mei and the Kittenbus (2002)
- The Night of Taneyamagahara (2006)
- Iblard Jikan (2007)
- On Your Mark (1995)
- Portable Airport (2004)
- Space Station No. 9 (2004)
- A Flying City Plan (2005)
- Doredore no Uta (2006)
- Piece (2009)
In 2010 there was a massive flood in Pakistan that caused millions of spiders and other insects to climb up on trees and make their cocoons in order to avoid rising waters. People claimed that if you stood underneath any of these trees, hundreds of tiny little spiders would fall on your head. These pictures are from Sindh, Pakistan.
This is hell. Why is that man standing under that tree? Run for your life, man!
This is beautiful and it’s amazing to me that it had such a positive outcome and not lifelong hateful grudges, which is probably what these attackers deserved.
This is perfect and beautiful and amazing
Arnes is an isolated region in Western Fiords in Iceland where I spent an autumn month in 2010. This work was a continuation of my previous 3-year project on a little village in Ukrainian Carpathian Mountains. In both cases I was fascinated with rural life, its connection and proximity to the nature. I wanted to examine this intimate and very archetypical relation. I was also interested in portraying a specificity of life in such small isolated community.
There you’ll find a small community of farmers who have
chosen to farm sheep only.
The people live off the land, as Icelanders have done for
hundreds of years.
Far from bright lights and big cities, people in the Arnes
region live surrounded by steep mountains and the waves crashing on the shore.
In the Arnes region 38 people live in 15 homes all year round.
In the whole area there are more than 2700 sheep.
Life in Arnes is pretty set, every season has its tasks and chores.
Everything runs on the everlasting circle of life.